Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Perez, Mbappe, Ronaldo and Medenz

A little sum up of wut i found on Twitter on Florentino's interview on Onda Cero :
- Florentino : I like Mbappé more than Dybala or Dembele.
- Florentino: When Raul decided to leave Real Madrid (2010) I thought that the decision was correct. There was never tension between us.
- Florentino: Raul just arrived and with time he'll get to know the club and his role better. Real Madrid will always be his home.
- Florentino: I told Mendes (Pepe's agent) that I'd like to give Pepe a nice farewell, one that he deserves.
- Florentino: It seems that Coentrão will be leaving to Portugal to join Sporting Lisbon.
- Florentino: Donnarumma? It seems to me that he has very good manners.
- Florentino: No one from the team came to me and asked me to keep Keylor for another season. But I know that they love him, this I know.
- Florentino: We didn't sign Mbappé before because he wasn't even 16. It's safe to say he'll be one of the best and we're following him.
- Florentino: Cristiano wasn't just a business, he is part of Real Madrid's history now.
- Florentino: Zidane does not want any player to leave.
- Florentino: Nadal didn't recommend that I sign Asensio. I asked a favor to speak with his uncle and close his signing.
- Florentino: Cristiano is part of Real Madrid's history. He's at the same height as Di Stéfano was for Real Madrid.
- Florentino: You (interviewer) are an Atlético fan and Atléti would love to see Cristiano leave. Real Madrid's members adore Cristiano.
- Florentino: Not me nor the club contemplate the idea that Cristiano may leave Real Madrid.
- Florentino: We will talk to Cristiano after the Confederations Cup. It's not true that Zidane already spoke to him.
- Florentino: If the whistles continue at the Bernabéu towards our players, there will be future players who won't want to come.
- Florentino: I have a good relationship and a good friendship with Cristiano and I want to talk to him.
- Florentino: What we want for next season is to keep everyone and that's including James. 😍😍
- Florentino: We haven't received any offer for Cristiano or for anyone including Morata and James.
- Florentino: PSG's owner is my friend and he has not called me regarding Cristiano. No one has called me for Cristiano.
- Florentino: I think that the media haven't respected Cristiano on this issue. He's being labelled as a tax fraud. (N he aint the only one 😒)
- Cristiano: If Cristiano wants to leave Real Madrid, it won't be about money. His release clause is set at €1 billion.
- Florentino: I haven't spoken to Cristiano yet but what I understand is that he's not being treated well in this country (Spain).
- Florentino: Cristiano isn't going behind the money. He just wants to be the best player in the world.
- Florentino: Cristiano feels wounded and he has good reason. There was never a tension between us, if he's sad it's certainly not from me.
- Cristiano: I never told Cristiano to bring me an offer if he wants to leave. We're delighted with him as a person and as a player.
- Florentino: Cristiano did not want to cheat his way out of it because he presented his income to the Spanish Treasury a few weeks ago.
- Florentino: All I know is that Cristiano is angry with the media's treatment. We're finding a solution that will make everyone happy.
- Florentino: I don't think that Spain's Treasury felt obliged to check Cristiano's income after Messi's tax fraud.
- Florentino: At this moment, I did not hear from Cristiano. When the Confederations Cup is over, we will talk about it.
- Florentino: Real Madrid and I have had some troubles with the Spanish Treasury and we have won some of those in court.
- Florentino: What I know is that Cristiano's lawyers came out and gave all the explanations that were needed by the treasury.
- Florentino: I heard about Cristiano leaving because everyone I knew had sent me A Bola's cover page. The last time I spoke with Cristiano was in Cardiff. This whole tax issue happened after the Final.
- Florentino: I am sure that Cristiano wouldn't want us paying his tax fine. Even if we offered to, he won't allow it.
- Cristiano: I am sure that Cristiano has complied well with his tax duties. This is just a confusion that will soon be clear.
- Florentino: Cristiano is not only a great footballer; he also contributed great work to the community. I will always defend Cristiano as a footballer and as a person, he is a good person, very supportive.
- Florentino: It affected me how the media treated Cristiano after the tax allegation; the fact that he is innocent was not respected at all.
- Florentino: All of this is very strange but Cristiano is a good guy and I'm going to talk to him and find out what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment